Published on in Vol 6 , No 2 (2019) :Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12139, first published .
- Bendtsen M, Cheungpasitporn W. Heterogeneous treatment effects of a text messaging smoking cessation intervention among university students. PLOS ONE 2020;15(3):e0229637 View
- Bendtsen M, Thomas K, Linderoth C, Bendtsen P. Effects of a Text Messaging Smoking Cessation Intervention Among Online Help Seekers and Primary Health Care Visitors in Sweden: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial Using a Bayesian Group Sequential Design. JMIR Research Protocols 2020;9(12):e23677 View
- Gunnarsson K, McCambridge J, Bendtsen M. Reactions to being allocated to a waiting list control group in a digital alcohol intervention trial. Patient Education and Counseling 2023;107:107572 View
- Bendtsen M, Åsberg K, McCambridge J. Effectiveness of a digital intervention versus alcohol information for online help-seekers in Sweden: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Medicine 2022;20(1) View
- Bendtsen M. Avoiding Under- and Overrecruitment in Behavioral Intervention Trials Using Bayesian Sequential Designs: Tutorial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(12):e40730 View
- Bendtsen M, Ulfsdotter Gunnarsson K, McCambridge J. Effects of a waiting list control design on alcohol consumption among online help-seekers: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open 2021;11(8):e049810 View