Published on in Vol 9, No 1 (2022): Jan-Mar
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30091, first published .
- Hawthorne G, Richardson M, Greening N, Esliger D, Briggs-Price S, Chaplin E, Clinch L, Steiner M, Singh S, Orme M. A proof of concept for continuous, non-invasive, free-living vital signs monitoring to predict readmission following an acute exacerbation of COPD: a prospective cohort study. Respiratory Research 2022;23(1) View
- Andreoni G. Investigating and Measuring Usability in Wearable Systems: A Structured Methodology and Related Protocol. Applied Sciences 2023;13(6):3595 View
- Huang Y, Kabir M, Upadhyay U, Dhar E, Uddin M, Syed-Abdul S. Exploring the Potential Use of Wearable Devices as a Prognostic Tool among Patients in Hospice Care. Medicina 2022;58(12):1824 View
- Coutu F, Iorio O, Ross B. Remote patient monitoring strategies and wearable technology in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Frontiers in Medicine 2023;10 View
- Althobiani M, Khan B, Shah A, Ranjan Y, Mendes R, Folarin A, Mandal S, Porter J, Hurst J. Clinicians’ Perspectives of Wearable Technology to Detect and Monitor Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Mixed-Method Survey. International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 2023;Volume 18:1401 View